- Keeping a record and maintaining cycle counts of the entire inventory in the store.
- Receiving and verifying the inventory with the purchase order listings.
- Reporting loss, damage and any such discrepancies to the supervising authorities.
- Sorting all goods and stacking them appropriately.
- Assisting in the labelling, tagging and packaging of the goods.
- Maintaining proper documentation processed for the receipt of the good and supplies.
- Ensuring the timely dispatch of the goods to the appropriate destinations.
- Coordinating and synchronizing work functions with the vendors, suppliers and other internal departments of the establishment.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the work place, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
Requirements and skills:
- 3 to 5 years experience in this field
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet targets and coordinate activities with team members.
- Understanding of storage safety norms and other documentation processes.
- Should have the understanding of using a PC for feeding inventory records.
- Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sitra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)