Looking for a Partner Success Officer who will be responsible for acquiring new partner accounts for the business and achieving the company’s targets of selling justclean products (marketplace, logistics, and SaaS systems) to the partners.
Also, ensure that the brand is represented at the required standards.
Partner Success officer will be responsible for training the staff of the partners on how to use justclean products in the laundry, including driver app, laundry app, and POS system to maximize the growth, effectiveness, and efficiency of existing and new partners.
Processes orders and oversees the cycle of order fulfillment. Responsible for making sure tasks are processed through the delivery process efficiently and safely. As a Partner Success Officer, you will be taking care of logistics operations and orders from one location to another, from pickup and delivery point.
- Achieving individual and team monthly targets.
- Search and identify the market for new partners/lead generation.
- Direct communication with partners via physical meetings and telephone calls.
- Preparing contracts and signing up documents.
- Maintaining continuous business relationships with clients.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including closed sales.
- Training New and Existing partners on the various justclean applications enhance any given service provider’s performance and standard service.
- Communicates with operational issues, delays, customer complaints to superiors.
- Takes initiative to avoid quality control issues through the delivery process.
- Creating daily reports (incidents, number of orders per driver, etc.).
- Providing excellent service and support to build strong relationships and resolve operational issues between clients and justclean.
- Generating Promotions for Service Providers.
- Handle any pending orders from partners.
- Must possess exceptional communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Business Development experience preferred.
- Must have car and driving license.
- Ready to work in rotational shifts.
- Must be street smart.
- Capable of interacting effectively with all levels of personnel in a fast-paced just-in-time cross-dock delivery environment.
- Knowledge in pickup/delivery transportation preferred.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to deliver sales goals.
- Ability to meet deadlines and flexible in working hours.
- Ability to maintain database System.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: BD470.000 per month
- Ability to commute/relocate:
Manama: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)