At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Drive Cloud platform Sales across his/her territory, including pipeline generation, customer workshop, utilization follow up, Partners recruitment and support,
- Drive key customer engagement ensuring full understanding for our offering and help customers to utilize it,
- Develop strong, productive relationships across peer organization that further our business objectives
- Manage complex projects and programs while demonstrating exceptional business judgement
- Demonstrated competency in the areas of group collaboration, analytical thinking and strategy
- Work with local partners to grow IBM market share
- Working with local and global SI to utilize IBM cloud platform in their projects
- Increase Redhat openshift awareness and usage as the recommended multicloud development platform
- Help to define broader market development themes, strategies and mental models for incubation and innovation.
- Help drive enable the team to drive new market development efforts in emerging areas by working with leaders across different line of services and Sales within IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 – 10 years of experience in a customer facing sales role, preferably with large Enterprise and commercial customers, with the last 2 years at least as local experience in the same territory
- Experience developing GTM plans for new offers and products
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Information technology, or related field
- 3-5 3 years of Sales management experiences, leading a sales team and report locally/ regionally, Cloud sales experience is a plus,
- Proven Knowledge about MS Azure or AWS
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience working with C-Level Executives including written, presentation and verbal communications
- Experience working in a multinational Organization
- Experience with technology – cloud computing, SaaS, PaaS, etc – would be a plus
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally.
These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships.
This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities.
Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.