You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us and help us create a better everyday life for the many people.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
- Optimize the IKEA shopping experience to secure satisfied customers and increase sales by active selling.
- Actively approach visitors and identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes in order to exceed their expectations.
- Actively offer all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices and support a better shopping experience for them.
- Maximize sales using knowledge of your product range, your top sellers, 3 Aces and 1 King and the local market and customers.
- Actively learn about product features & benefits and share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Actively steer towards top selling & prioritized products
- Responsible that your assigned area of responsibility is clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place through 3rd party support at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- General retailing experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to speak and understand English. Arabic is a plus.
- Must have computer literacy.
- Enthusiastic and must have the ability to work well with a team.
- Must have a good customer focus and be confident in approaching and talking to people in a proactive manner.
- Should have an interest in people’s everyday life at home and home furnishing.
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.