As the world’s cities grow more complex, people’s need to move easily becomes even more important. Enabling urban flow requires talent and ambition. Together at KONE, we create the new urban reality.
Your career is a journey, and how you travel makes a difference.
It’s time to make a move. Join our flow.
KONE Egypt is focused on growing business presence, as success here will play an integral part in the overall success of KONE. To complement the growth plans a Customer Service Administrator has a strategic role play ensuring the contracts and service plans are thoroughly checked and up to date through this amazing growth phase.
KONE is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Customer Service Admin to be based in Cairo, Egypt. The Customer Service Administrator Admin is the voice of KONE, focusing on multiple aspects of support in the business. He/ She provides administrative support for salespersons and supervisors, enabling them to maximize the time spent on customer facing activities in the field. The administrative support covers activities related to Maintenance Operations, Sales Support, Public Tender Preparation, Third Party Inspection and Reporting.
What will you do?
- Sales Support
- Supports for New Equipment Business, Service Equipment Business & Modernization Sales activities;
- Customer communication and support for maintenance contracts both in preparation and cancellation;
- Supports for Modernization Sales activities;
- Take ownership for customer queries forwarded from first level and follow up with salesperson and other services to get a response;
- Full support in tender preparation and finalizing order before sending to order admin;
- Customer credit checks: request customer credit check during tendering and ordering;
- Maintain the customer database;
- Maintenance Operations Support
- General administration support and controlling safety and site access documents of site personnel as requested by site managers and ensures that data is collected, delivered and input;
- Full Supervisor support with specific tasks no limited to scheduling plans and updating maintenance plans;
- Supports in repair and maintenance visit planning and communication to customers;
- Takes ownership for customer queries forwarded from first level and follows up with field Supervisor and other services to get a response;
Are You The One?
- Bachelor degree Holder
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role with strong focus on administration tasks;
- SAP knowledge is a plus;
- Excellent MS Office skills;
- Excellent English language skills and fluency in French is an asset
- Organized with excellent communication and follow up skills.
- Ability to handle and meet multiple deadlines and coordinate priorities accordingly
- Able to provide excellent customer service to customers
- Good problem-solving skills & Attention to detail
- Successful candidates will be invited to complete an automated video interview. Please make sure to check your e-mail regularly to be able to submit that within the required time frame.
What do we offer?
- Great dynamic team promoting a collaborative environment
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- Engaging job with position description and clear targets
- Regular feedback through performance discussions
- Opportunities for individual development
- Mentoring and coaching programs
- Flexibility, trust and respect
- Value-based culture, behaviors and ethics
- Sustainability and innovation
- Working for a successful organization
Please upload an updated copy of your CV to your application.