- LOCATION: Cairo, Egypt
- STARTING DATE: Next possible starting date
- CONTRACT TYPE: Local Contract
- DEPARTMENT: Reservoir Management, Development & Engineering
- WORKING HOURS: Full-time
- REFERENCE CODE: 752
What you can expect
- Management and administration of data structure
- Management of seismic and well data in project databases and applications and provide user support to handle the data.
- Ensure proper data handling, documentation and storage of all seismic, geology, well logs, drilling and production data
- Administration of GIS-Database and development of data workflows and scripting for instantaneous data access
- User support for ArcGIS application
- Implementation of corporate standards for data management and G&G software applications
- User support of technical software application, testing & QC of new releases
- Support of procurement and finance in acquisition of new software and application for cost recovery of used software licenses.
What we expect
- University diploma in Geology or Geophysics.
- Minimum 8 years of experience and more than 5 years in Data Management role.
- Basic knowledge in Petrel.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging working environment.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits.
- Opportunity to gain international experiences.
- Working in a diverse and highly dynamic team.
Who we are
Wintershall Dea is Europe’s leading independent natural gas and oil company with more than 120 years of experience as an operator and project partner along the entire E&P value chain. The company with German roots and headquarters in Kassel and Hamburg explores for and produces gas and oil in 13 countries worldwide in an efficient and responsible manner.
With activities in Europe, Russia, Latin America and the MENA region (Middle East & North Africa), Wintershall Dea has a global upstream portfolio and, with its participation in natural gas transport, is also active in the midstream business.
Wintershall Dea was formed from the merger of Wintershall Holding GmbH and DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG, in 2019. Today, the company employs around 2,500 people worldwide from over 60 nations.