Looking for a great place to work? Want to be appreciated for what you do and have a work life balance? Are you looking for a place to grow and develop your career?
This may be the place for you!
Your passion and energy will be infection as you welcoming our guests and support them through their check in and check out procedure. Your natural down to earth manner will result in being able to manage guest expectations in a fast and busy environment. With a keen eye for detail you will not miss a step in the procedures. Managing payments will be second nature and you will have excellent data entry skills to support accurate reports.
What will I be doing?
- Greet and welcome guests, visitors, suppliers, answer telephone calls providing a warm, timely welcome in line with our brand standards.
- Answers guest related queries and provides information for promotions, room prices, activities and events in the surrounding area to provide accurate information to guests
- Ensure payments are made with according to the cash handling procedures and Process accurately and efficiently all reservations and cancellations
- Identify corporate leads and build long-term relationships
- Drive online name mentions and promote customer feedback
- Understand the online guest’s feedback and explore options for improvement
- Carry out general office duties, including correspondence, emails and filing to ensure the smooth running of the reception area Maintain appropriate stock of supplies and reception stationaries
- Effectively communicate with all departments on all guests’ requests and complaints for smooth service delivery
- Ensure safety of all guest in line with the safety procedures and guideline
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Flexible, agile and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Proactive and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to our guests.
- You will be likely to have minimum of one year experience in Reception department of a hotel.
- Knowledge of Opera (PMS).
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Arabic language is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary package, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance which includes dental, air tickets, and hours which offer you a work life balance.
Along with this we have many examples of how those that work with us have grown and developed their career throughout our company. So if you are committed and driven and want to develop into other areas then we will support you to do this.
At Premier Inn, we know the importance of creating a culture which brings the experience to life for both our customers and our team and this is supported by strong company values. We employ people that not only believe in our values but also have the passion to live and breathe them, and always put the customer in the heart of everything we do.
We want Premier Inn to be a place where people’s skills and careers grow as fast as we do. A place where everyone has the opportunities to develop and achieve their dreams. We put emphasis on a ‘promote from within’ culture and continuously strive to create a supportive and engaging environment in which our team can thrive and deliver.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent