Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
As a housekeeping coordinator, your job duties include ensuring that the cleaning team meets timelines, stocking cleaning supplies and equipment, and making sure the team is current on all policies and standards for cleaning; preparing duty rosters; responsible for payroll submitting; training team members – LQA standards.
- Experience in supervising of a housekeeping team;
- Experience controlling and maintaining budgets, all operating supplies, replacements and consumables;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Strong eye for detail, and ability to follow procedures and set the standard for cleanliness.