- Review the right payroll amount (overtime, bonuses, etc.) submitted by theHR Service Center Team.
- Review payroll payments and ensure payroll funding is in place submitted by theHR Service Center Team.
- Ask for confirmation of suggested payments from senior management
- Handle and process and execute payments and paychecks
- Review and confirm statements of payment
- Review and confirm taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Answer employees’ questions about payroll
- Compile key operational payroll metrics & dashboards
- Support and advise the employees to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Assist country HR team in implementing any HR projects / Initiatives
- Assist in Conducting training for members and new hires if applicable
- Collaborate with the team to achieve its objectives
- Manage the Offboarding process starting by Exit interviews till clearnce.
- Initiate the Clearance Letter & Experience letters for resigned employees.
- Facilitate the flow of information horizontally and vertically
- Handle all employee HR related issues
- Implement the HR policies and procedures
- Assist the staff with their requirements to ensure employee satisfaction
- Assist in conducting proper Performance appraisal on time
- Regularly update employee records in system and personal files
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties (employments offers, disciplinary actions, letters, etc..)
- Contribute to the proper implementation of the station CSR initiatives when and if necessary
- Ensure abiding by company HSSE, compliance and sustainability corporate policies
- Follow up with leaders to ensure they update their team leave plans
- Reporting noncompliance with the company HSSE to the local HSSE if applicable or to the regional HR business partner
- Handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Experience (2-3) Years in HR Operations (Payroll)
- Hands on experience with HR software (HRIS)
- BSc/BA in accounting/business or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of general accounting principles and payroll best practices
- Great attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solver
- Detail oriented
- English Language Fluency
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers.
Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA.
We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.