- Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate.
- Communicates any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties.
- Provides guidance to the employees.
- Prepare inventory documentation: this involves accurately recording type, quantity, quality, and other features of inventory for a clear understanding of the state of the stocks.
- Ensure that inventories are constantly up to standards.
- Maintain daily invoices and shipment records to ascertain the state of all stocks.
- Responsible for forecasting company’s future stock needs
- Document stocks delivery and supervise their movement into operational processing.
- Report and analyze data and present results to senior managers when necessary.
- One Year minimum work experience in same field.
- Excellent Oral and written English.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Job Type: Full-time