- Northern Africa-Egypt-NEW CAIRO-EG-CAIRO NEW CONNECTION
- PROFESSIONAL FAMILY: GEOLOGICAL OPERATIONS & FORMATION EVALUATION
At Eni, we are looking for a Junior Operations Geologist within Ieoc Production BV in Egypt, New Cairo.
You will be responsible for following up drilling operations and preparing the daily news in office.
As a member of the Exploration Department at Ieoc Production BV you will be responsible for:
- Geological well sitting assistance at rig site.
- Quality control the daily rig data.
- Well data base management.
- Correlation well to well using Techlog or other software.
- Preparing well geological program including “coring protocol and well data AFE”.
- Wireline logs interpretation.
- Creating composite logs using Gravitas or other software and preparing Final
- Geological report.
- Basic knowledge in Pore pressure prediction.
- Supporting subsurface in procurement process for contracts.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- BSc in Geology
- Previous experience in the field
- Well sitting knowledge.
- Fields basic HSE rules.
- English language proficiency (spoken and written)
- Time Management
New Cairo, Egypt. Office and well site locations when required.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.