KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Payroll Administrator to join our award-winning team based in Kuwait City.
We envisage success in this role to include:
- Assist in Payroll processes.
- Handle cheque preparations.
- Monitoring timesheet submissions and approvals.
- Process Leave applications.
- EOS computations per labor law.
- Payslip dispatch.
- Respond to employees on payroll queries.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 3 – 5 years of work experience in similar role partnered with a Bachelor degree in Financial Accounting or other related field.
- Proficiency in Payroll Processing Software.
- Experience and good knowledge of MS office – especially Excel is a must
- Experience in multiple currency payroll environment is an advantage
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.