at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That is where you come in. When you are part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you are more than just a job title. At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Join us as Learning & Quality Coordinator in InterContinental Cairo Citystars . You will have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, were looking for someone who: – has 2 years experience in a similar function in the luxury hotel segment.
Your day to day
- Coordinate and facilitate the new Comers Hotel Orientation program and supervise the on-boarding process.
- Conduct new hires Review and completion of initial job training plans with new comers.
- Assist in conducting the Training Needs Analysis
- Develop, design, and facilitate learning materials for the frontline Colleagues by using different instructional techniques and formats such as role-plays, team exercises, group discussions, games and videos
- Assist in developing the Annual Training calendar
- Conduct IHG Technical training & development workshops for Frontline Colleagues.
- Organize and develop training procedure, SOPs manuals and course materials such as handouts and visual materials
- Assist in measuring, evaluating and following up on overall effectiveness of training programs directed toward continuous improvement.
- Assist in liaising with schools and universities in preparation for IHG Academy internships placement.
- Preparing Training Reports by the end of each month
- Coordinate and attend the monthly Departmental Trainers Meeting.
- Assist in setting the annual L&D Budget in line with corporate requirements
- Ensure Full optimization of the IHG Merlin My learning platform
- Compliance with the IHG Learning Brand Standards
What we need from you
- Bachelor Degree
- 1-2 years of Experience in the L&D field
- Strong communication & facilitation skills
- Excellent PowerPoint & Excel Skills.
- Agile, resilient, dynamic & professional.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which includes healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people.
Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself. So what’s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans
Don’t quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you’d be a great fit for the job? We’ll never know unless you hit the ‘Apply’ button. Start your journey with us today and let’s