The Engineer Sr Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for a variety of engineering activities including the design, acquisition and development of hardware, software and network infrastructure in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure quality standards are being met within existing and planned frameworks.
- Contribute to the budgetary requirement definition for assigned product area, develop functional specifications, and create project plans and software release schedules
- Partner with business and development teams to identify engineering requirements and assist in defining application and system requirements and processes and maintain engineering relationships with the end user/client
- Ensure requirements/tasks from technology departments and/or end users are communicated to stakeholders
- Provide solutions and processes in accordance with audit initiatives and requirements and consult with Business Information Security officers (BISOs) and TISOs
- Exhibit in-depth understanding of engineering concepts and principles
- Assist with training activities and mentor junior team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in an Engineering role
- Experience working in Financial Services or a large complex and/or global environment
- Project Management experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of design metrics, analytics tools, benchmarking activities and related reporting to identify best practices
- Demonstrated analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and partner with virtual teams
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proven track record of operational process change and improvement
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Job Family Group: Technology
- Job Family: Systems & Engineering
- Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.