- Providing information, advice and support to clients in the field of housing, welfare, income support and care.
- Taking care of a signaling function and taking care of screening of clients.
- Handling applications in the context of the social domain,
- Taking care of (medical) indications and the analysis of the demand for care.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You advise on the basis of arguments and you provide expert and clear advice.
- You make decisions based on available facts and alternatives supported