Perform the daily operational tasks of a repair plant to ensure on time delivery and consistency of work execution on the production lines. Impacts the quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to work instructions and quality standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage an operation, business, unit, or part of a production facility to reach defined targets in safety, quality, cost, and delivery.
- Ensure continuous business improvement according to benchmarks and standards.
- Daily management of hourly operators.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
- Good understanding of engaging other functions to contribute on achieving business targets
- Partner with the Plant Leadership team and develop a customer-based process improvement strategy, which drives safety, customer responsiveness, lead time reduction, productivity, and quality improvement in line with business/functional objectives
- Oversight and management of front-line manufacturing employees under that specific line and ensure real time problem solving.
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise and in coordination with the Lean and cell leaders.
- Bachelor’s of Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or any other related disclipline.
- Experience with leading front-line employees up to 3 years of experience .
- Willingness to learn on site operation and work in a very challenging and demanding environment.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn.
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative.
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively.
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed.
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker.
- Hands on, problem solving and lean mindset
- Desired Characteristics
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No