DigiSay is the biggest MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in Egypt and the 3rd largest in the Middle East.
Right now we are transforming ourselves into a digital media company (including: production, marketing and distribution of digital media).
Our overall objective is to become the biggest digital media company in the EMEA region.
CubitCode© is an innovative economy and venture building studio. Our specializations include media, entrepreneurship, wellness, lifestyle, general private equity and property investment options. CubitCode was founded in partnership with DigiSay® Group out of UAE, focusing on MENAs promising venture deal space.
We help a set of partners from government, family offices and private sector identify and form complimentary partnerships in the region at some of the most exciting projects as the region’s first venture think tank & studio.
We do this through innovative concepts, design, technology & user centricity and deeply rooted commercial capacities of our group of companies. We further compel governments with high-end advocacy, diplomacy & sensitive discretion to bring the right parties to the table and serve the most advanced ventures being created around MENA with a high sense of purpose & futurism at the centerstage of the creator economy.
About the Job
The Project Coordinator role will manage projects, solve base to intermediate problems, facilitate business meetings, manage low to medium-level complexity programs, and establish stakeholder management, communications, and documentation. You will partner with Business PMO and other Project Managers and stakeholders at all levels across the organization to manage multiple programs, ensuring that all departments are communicating effectively, and programs are delivered on time and successfully.
- Monitor the daily progress of projects, updating tasks’ status.
- Provide detailed updates to project managers or other stakeholders.
- Assist with developing innovative and creative proposal presentations.
- Support projects team by coordinating, participating, and documentation.
- Monitor project execution aspects to ensure timely contribution by team members.
- Maintain action item tracking to ensure reply and action.
- Assist with development, planning, and execution of meeting agendas.
- Assist with identifying potential bottlenecks in processes and work with management team members to resolve issues.
- Perform incidental project management including planning, research, analysis and implementation of deliverables and action items.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Ensure that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects.
- BSc in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 2 years work experience of direct work in project management capacity
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Clickup, Basecamp or Trello)
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Excel)
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication