Maersk offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. When you join Maersk, the world becomes your workplace.
A career at Maersk means working in a culturally diverse, high-spirited and performance stimulating environment where everything we do is centered around our customers.
You’ll be part of a rich heritage and an ambitious logistics company that aims to be an inspiring and challenging place to work.
You will feel the diversity and dynamics of our international business from day one.
We commit to providing the best possible development and career growth to all our employees.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job.
In your role you will Contributes to department activities related to monitoring political
and regulatory developments impacting the Group, Participates in
dialogues with governmental representatives as well as the non-governmental sector on regulatory
- Provides general administrative support to legal functions or to the leadership team or board at a legal BU or entity.
- End to end operational support, planning and coordination
- Executes day to day tasks and provides support on defined issues in collaboration with PA&R Lead
- Follow-up of communications with internal and external frameworks
- Manages and maintains the internal stakeholder database
- Contributes to issue management on less complex matters involving government relations locally
- Gathers, organizes, manages, and collates information in a variety of formats
- Prepares documentation, letters, and minutes of meetings
- Maintains all database archiving.
- Organizing events and meetings
- Good knowledge of Government and associated authorities
- Strong analytical and research skills, including knowledge of the Internet.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing with internal, and external contacts.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with others in a cooperative, enthusiastic, and friendly manner to accomplish position functions and participate in team efforts.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to meet daily requirements.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with members of governmental authorities, staff, officials.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS suite to produce quality written communications such as memos, letters, and standard work documents.