Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing.
Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
Ramp Service Agent
Loading and unloading aircraft baggage, guiding planes to and from their parking, operating baggage carts, and performing other airplane servicing duties.
• Provide the services on the ramp side
• Provide light services ( G.S.E., cars, and Ramp cleaning )
• Cargo and luggage services.
• Provide cleaning services (Dishes – Laundry – Ironing).
• High school certificate with 2 years of experience as a Ramp Service Agent.
• Medical fitness.
• Equivalent English (Read – Speak)
• Course in Ramp Safety and Security.
• Course in handling Dangerous Goods.
• Course in Human Factor.
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).