Under general supervision, the Receptionist and Operations Assistant is responsible for providing the support to employees, vendors, and visitors, to ensure the continuous delivery of professionalism and consistency while also maintaining a safe and secure environment for all.
Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Visitor administration
- Verify visitor information
- ID Checks
- Answer incoming calls and transfer accordingly
- Ensure proper standards of hospitality are provided to all employees, vendors and visitors onsite and via the phone
- Know and apply badge procedures for all employees and visitors
- Communicate with all internal departments including Housekeeping, Facilities and Administration
- Manage key inventory, coordinate transport pick up and drop off for employees and visitors
- Incident reporting
- General security administration
- Complete front desk agent daily checklist
- maintain security records
- Required skills, qualifications and experience
- At least 2 years previous receptionist experience
- Experience working in a customer service role and environment
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business and office practices.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others in both Arabic and English
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems
- Maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent customer service skill to interact successfully with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office skills
Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established time frames.
Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Job Reference Number: 11529BR
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Hours Per Week: 40
Lockheed Martin’s International Corporate and Enterprise Business Services (EBS) units, consists of Business Development, IT Services, Payroll, ESH, HR and Finance functions that support the business across the whole of the EMEA region. With employees located throughout the UK, Europe and Middle East, LM Corporate and EBS provide EMEA wide support to all the LM International business areas.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.