You will be based in our Riyadh office as a part of our recruiting team with main focus on digital and tech recruiting in Africa, Middle East and Turkey.
You will have the opportunity to partner with the Digital & Analytics leadership across the region to scope out requirements, interact with candidates and consulting with them on a potential career move.
McKinsey Digital & Analytics is the global home to nearly 5,000 of the world’s most talented professionals across the fields of digital, analytics and design. We work with clients to build analytics- and digital-driven organizations by combining proprietary approaches and assets with deep industry, functional, and technological expertise to help clients capture the most value from data and succeed in the digital age. Our cross-functional teams work with clients to drive at-scale, tech-enabled transformations, build new businesses, and create competitive advantage by optimizing core technology.
Our office culture is casual and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You’ll Do
- You will execute the McKinsey recruiting strategy to source top professionals both internationally and locally, with the focus on digital and tech profiles.
- In this role, you will collaborate and partner with recruiters and your manager to develop comprehensive search strategies.
To connect with this highly sought out talent pool, you will utilize networking conferences, McKinsey events, job boards, research and other creative recruiting solutions.
- You will be responsible for providing an exceptional candidate and stakeholder experience. You will act as a career counselor and talent advisor, working with candidates and stakeholders to navigate the recruiting journey.
- This is a full time internship with a 12 months contract.
- Undergraduate degree
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting preferably in a multinational organization, financial services or professional services firm
- Strong sourcing skills across various resources (LinkedIn, X-ray, etc.)
- Strong IT skills; proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and local team environment, yet work independently to see projects through to completion
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills; strong attention to detail yet mindful of the big picture
- Flexibility to deal with last-minute changes; ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexibility to work overtime as required, especially during the peak recruiting season
- Proactive problem-solver and strong analytical skills
- Ability to apply judgment on internal data source quality; ability to access external knowledge quickly
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build strong relationships with candidates, consultants at all levels and recruiting colleagues
- Fluent in English and Arabic