As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
Located in the business and leisure hub of the city, InterContinental® Regency Bahrain offers its guests the perfect location from where to explore the exciting face of Manama.
The hotel offers 304 spacious rooms including 4 club floors and 36 luxurious suites. Each room is designed to meet the needs and the expectations of the modern traveler.
From sophisticated dining experiences to a taste of traditional romance, InterContinental® Regency Bahrain offers its guest new tastes and unique gourmet treats.
With a wide selection of dining options ranging from international, Italian, steakhouse and lounges, InterContinental® Regency Bahrain promises to delight your palate.
Your day to day
As a Room Attendant, you will make sure our rooms and suites are always ‘fresh and welcoming’ for our guests after a busy day at work – creating a haven for them to escape and relax in – or get a bit of last minute work done.
- What we need from you
- Similar experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Detailed knowledge on housekeeping within hospitality industry.
What we offer
You’ll join a team passionate about delivering memorable experiences that make our guests feel special, making InterContinental® Regency Bahrain a great place to work. In return we’ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package.
As a sneak peak, here are some of our benefits you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Fully furnished accommodation with free internet, lounge and gym facility
- Employee meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea break) at our Flavours Cafe
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the IHG hotels
- 30 days vacation leave plus 14 days public holidays per year
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Employee recognition programmes
- Access to free online courses including Harvard Managed Mentor modules
If you feel that you’ve got what we are looking for, apply now!
Don’t quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you’d be a great fit for the job? We’ll never know unless you hit the ‘Apply’ button. Start your journey with us today and let’s #GoFurtherTogether.