The senior facility administrator is responsible for maintaining buildings, the surrounding grounds, and a variety of supplies and equipment. He handles environmental factors, oversee maintenance, and supervise projects in or around the facility.
The facility administrator ensures that all structures, renovation projects or additions comply with safety, health, environmental regulations, and laws.
He is involved in supervising many aspects in the daily business functions, including staffing, logistics, budgeting, and administrative duties.
The senior facility administrator will be reporting to the facility management lead and will be managing and planning all their daily responsibilities, weekly / periodical reporting and any other obligation that may be assigned to them with the facility management lead.
Additionally, he will be dedicated to keeping the facility management leads informed about all topics pertaining to the facilities. He will accept any assignment with a YES attitude and go above and beyond to complete the task.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the company’s payments, including electricity and water bills, phone and internet bills, and any other requested payments
- Responsible for the company’s documents and its renewals. Should keep a close eye on all the expiration dates in to prevent missing any due dates
- Responsible for the Facility maintenance and making sure that any problems that may occur are undertaken quickly
- Managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Reviewing utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Preventing any utility services interruptions (i.e., heating, cooling, and electricity)
- Managing the cash custody and its settlement
- Acting in accordance with workplace requirements, including Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity, and Data Protection
- Preparation of reports for the Facility management, which includes weekly/monthly obligations and expenses
- Supervise all facilities staff (cleaners, buffet team, drivers, etc.) and external contractors.
- Organize the reservation of the meeting rooms
- Responsible for Monthly purchases for the pantry, cleaning tools, stationary, and other purchases that may pop up
- Responsible for all the company’s assets and inventory. Stock-In & Out all the assets, and store them properly
- Working closely with the IT department for any asset requests
- Responsible for archiving all the invoices, assets’ signed forms, and all of the company’s papers.
- Maintaining organized and accurate records, updating databases, calendars, and other files.
- Manage the driver, buffet, and cleaner’s schedule
- Contributes to the overall success of the Facilities Management Department and performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Requirements and skills:
- Practical knowledge with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and vocal communication abilities
- Excellent time- and organizational-management abilities
- Working knowledge of a variety of teams, each with their own demands and goals
- Proven ability to serve multiple clients at once
- Comprehensive knowledge of everyday operations and office management
- The capacity to prioritize work and take prompt action when required
- The capacity to multitask and deal with conflicting demands
- Capability of meeting deadlines
- Job Type: Full-time
- Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hurghada: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)