Would you like to help our healthcare customers innovate and deliver breakthrough care and experience for their patients and communities? Would you like to enable governments, research institutions, hospitals and some of the largest healthcare enterprises transform how they design, develop, and launch new products? Have you been a part of an early-stage organisation and taken ideas with no resources, to in-market products with stellar teams behind them?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we’re hiring a Healthcare Cloud Advisory consultant for our Healthcare MEA Practice. As a member of this team, you will lead engagements to help healthcare customers across MEA adopt aspects of Amazon’s innovation mechanisms. You will take customers through an experiential process to identify a customer-centric opportunity, develop hypotheses, test these through experimentation and launch a scaled deployment.
As a Healthcare Cloud Advisory consultant, you think strategically about our customer’s business and technical challenges, and form innovative ideas to solve these challenges. You have a keen sense of ownership and entrepreneurship, and, most importantly, you know how to earn trust, think big, and work cross-organisationally to deliver results. You influence others with empathy and data.
Key job responsibilities
The right candidate will have experience building healthcare innovation programs and running experiments to transform customer mindset and capabilities. This includes a proven track record of driving multiple projects to meet customer business objectives, excellent project management skills, a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong data and metrics ethics, a good understanding of cloud solutions, and a passion for helping healthcare customers transform.
- Develop C-suite and line-of-business relationships within the customer organisation
- Represent AWS best-practices around innovation, change management (People and Technology), cloud excellence, product management, data and analytics, and other platform capabilities to work
- Develop, propose, and deliver innovation services offerings and engagements
- Participate in pre-sales customer visits to understand customer requirements
- Build value propositions, business cases
- Define, guide and implement innovation programs, supporting business and technical objectives and metrics
- Actively guide customers through designing and running experiments
- Help develop and improve AWS delivery model
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 8+ years of consulting experience
- 5+ years of experience working with the Healthcare and/or Life Science industry and/or Healthcare Public sector
- Experience with creating new products or businesses
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at the executive level
- Lead customer-facing engagements and various executions teams concurrently
- Experience developing scalable propositions
- Expertise in one or more of the following: Lean Startup methodology, Design Thinking, User Experience, Product Management, Behavioural Science
- English speaker, and preferably Arabic
- Can be located in Bahrain, or UAE
- 10+ years of management consulting experience
- Clinical degree
- Experience in the Healthcare Public Sector in MEA
- Experience taking a product or business from an initial idea to launch
- Ability to effectively work with a variety of organisations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- Managing executive level relationships with key senior business stakeholders
- Experience in public cloud computing
- Hands on experience leading large-scale digital or lean transformation projects
- Good working knowledge of AWS Services – especially higher level services that are the focus of customer innovation (AI/ML, IoT, etc.)
Practical experience using the AWS platform for rapid application development and scaling
Demonstrated industry expertise in the areas of lean startup, digital innovation, digital strategy and/or product development