Hiring a Storekeeper for Abu Dhabi.
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders.
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom.
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders.
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns.
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels.
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs.
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies.
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally.
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Bachelor degree with experience as storekeeper.
- Good communication skills in English Language.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure.
- Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management system principle.