Looking for a Storekeeper for Al-Wakrah, Qatar.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repair.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as storekeeper.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift.