We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers.
We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
- TA Intern is responsible for working under supervision of the Talent Acquisition Team to support on sourcing candidates and administering the recruitment process.
- Work closely with the TA team to understand the job requirements
- Attend briefing meetings with recruiters & hiring managers as and when required
- Create engaging job adverts that attract applicants and sharing across all relevant job portals
- Create longlists of matching candidates to review with the TA team
- Screen and schedule interviews for relevant candidates
- Share feedback and updates with active candidates & recruiters
- Provide update reports and ensure systems compliance for each role
- Use relevant selection tools to assess candidates (including competency based interviews, assessment centres, psychometric evaluations and all other applicable tests)
- Ensure all applicants have a great candidate experience
- Interview and follow up referrals from management and employees
- Provide support on other HR projects that include talent acquisition as and when required
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- Liaise with internal HR stakeholders to collect any relevant TA data needed.
What you’ll need to succeed
- University Degree in HR, Business Administration or any other related field
- 0-2 years of experience in the same field or a similar field
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
To view all our perks and benefits, click here.