At Encore- Europe and Middle East, we will provide you with innovative opportunities that focus on your career and personal development.
We will do this in a safe, supportive, and diverse environment.
We will commit to clear and consistent two-way communication that respects and values your contributions to our mutual success.
At Encore-Europe & Middle East we will recognize and support your efforts to live our Purpose, Mission, and Values everyday.
The Technical Supervisor leads floor operations with a focus on customer service, staff leadership and development. The Technical Supervisor directly leads the technical team to ensure operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction. This role may also participate in location administrative duties in support of onsite operations and for career development. This position reports to the Technical Events Manager.
- Responsible for accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of intermediate audiovisual equipment as listed in the technical qualifications section.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and resolve problems quickly as they arise.
- Do the Right Thing – Complies with all Company security and safety measures.
- Ensures equipment is secure from theft and/or damage when in use.
- Deliver World Class Service – Provides excellent service and strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
- Meets with guests on site to ensure that their needs are met and the equipment setup is working properly.
- Monitors events and checks in on customers throughout the day.
- See the Bigger Picture – Understands and fosters the hotel/client relationship.
- Value People – Assists in training technicians on all floor activities and on hotel and Encore service expectations.
- Serves as a mentor for new hires.
- Models and reinforces a positive working environment centred around company values.
- Conducts the annual ITM process for assigned team members in conjunction with the TEM
- Drive Results – Organises the daily floor activities to ensure the timely set up, refresh and removal of equipment.
- Performs daily floor management including directing the workflow of technicians and assisting management with labour needs and scheduling.
- Ensures the equipment sheets are updated and properly completed.
- Works with team to establish coordinated communications for the management of events.
- Attends venue meetings as needed
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment to keep it presentable and in good working condition.
- Leads the team in proper security, storage, transportation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Participates in physical inventory count processes as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred.
- 3-5 years of customer service or hospitality experience is preferred.
- 3-5 year of audio visual experience is required.
- Knowledge of technical theory.
- Advanced problem solving skills.
- Experience leading workflow and team members.
- Safety Conscious
- Directs Work
- Decision Quality
- Manages Conflict
- Develops Talent