- Masters Degree in Quality Management or other related fields
- At least five (5) years experience in similar fields
- Experience of working in education sector
- Excellent command of English and Arabic languages
- Strong customer service and team working skills
- Ability to manage time and competing priorities
- Certification in Quality Assurance and Performance Management
- ISO 9001:2008 QMS Lead Auditor Certification
- Excellent analytical skills and interpretive skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of working in a similar role would be highly advantageous
- Understanding of the Bahraini BQA framework
The job description can be found here. All documentation must be in PDF format and should be sent through the Royal University for Women website application form.
Scanning of applications will begin on 15 June 2022 and will continue until the position is filled.