Looking for a Warehouse supervisor for Doha, Qatar.
- Responsible for managing the daily operations of the warehouse, job allocation for warehouse staff, and teaching them to deliver the goods.
- Regularly meet with employees to provide improvement solutions based on employee performance to achieve their best performance.
- Act as a bridge between employees and management, timely reflect employee opinions and make effective improvement plans.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Lead new joiner to adapt the work environment.
- Keep the goods displayed neatly to ensure the warehouse is clean and safe.
- Support employees to handle daily warehouse operations, and assist in handling goods during peak volume.
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Category: Logistics / Supply Chain
- Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor degree.
- Four years of experience in warehouse operations.
- Good communication skills, proactive, attentive, patient, responsible, responsive and problem-solving.
- Analytical and logical mind, good problem-solving skills.
- Displays positive professional outlook and behavior.