Veolia is the global leader in optimized resource management. When it comes to managing utilities and resources, Veolia is the only company in the Middle East that works across the whole spectrum of environmental services – a unique service that we’re proud of being able to provide. We’re at the forefront of technology, creating innovative solutions to develop access to resources, preserve and replenish them.
Main task and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Supervises the warehouse staff under his control; Assists guides and counsels them as necessary monitoring job performance and providing input to performance appraisals; participates in training and development activities, maintains the checklist for all the vehicles/forklift in the warehouse and follows the quality objectives of the company.
Schedules prompt dispatch and issuance of materials; establishes systems and carries out checks on goods in / out for damage and/or compliance with quantity and quality standards. Ensures all necessary documentation is completed in relation to storing activities. Supervises loading/unloading of goods and preparation of lists to facilitate the preparation of packing lists.
Anticipates and uses initiative to resolve problems while constantly updating the General Stores Supervisor regarding low stock items, re-order levels, etc.
Implements a stock cycle count system, Participates in stock counts; Promotes Company Quality Policy ensuring employees recognize customer needs and do what is expected of them – “the first time and every time”. Carries out any other duties related to his area of expertise as assigned by the Warehouse manager or his designee.
- Job specifications:Qualifications: University Degree
- Experience: 5-10 experience in warehouses (preferably in a chemical company)
- Specific training: Health & Safety Training.
- Ensure the applicable QHSE Policies and standards/requirements/procedures are being applied and maintained
- Liaise with the internal or external interested parties during the QHSE audits/inspections
- Ensure that all the work activities at site/plant/project are controlled with the help of QHSE procedures, risk assessment (or LMRA) & the valid work permit
- Ensure the implementation of customer satisfaction requirements
- Ensure to report Incidents (near misses, unsafe conditions, unsafe actions & etc.)
- Keep the documented information as evidence ensuring the compliance to QHSE Management System
Veolia Code of Conduct:
- Comply with applicable ethics and legislation referred to in Veolia Code of Conduct policy, particularly in the fight against corruption and influence peddling.
- As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications, without discrimination.